Ou peut-rrtre un theses and dissertations
Digital Archive of Research Theses (DART) has been built-into the University’s research repository, Open Research Online (ORO). There’s the choice to browse theses or look for a specific thesis or theses inside a area of interest within ORO (look into the theses box within the item type field and choose and academic unit/department).
Look for Ou peut-rrtre un theses within the Library Search. To determine only printed these click ‘In the Walton Hall library’ and refine your leads to resource type ‘Thesis’.
You might be able to borrow an appointment copy of the thesis if you can to go to the Ou peut-rrtre un Library personally.
United kingdom theses and dissertations
The Electronic Theses Online System (EThOS) offers free accessibility full text of United kingdom theses.
- EThOS provides a one-stop web store supplying free use of United kingdom theses
- EThOS digitizes theses on request into PDF format, this might require payment
- EThOS is managed through the British Library together with numerous United kingdom universities
- EThOS is available to all groups of library user
Exactly what does this suggest for you like a library user?
When you really need to gain access to a PhD thesis from another United kingdom based HE institution you can examine EThOS either to download a thesis which was already digitised in order to ask that a United kingdom thesis be provided for you.
- For those United kingdom theses EThOS would be the first reason for delivery. You should use the internet ordering and tracking system direct from EThOS to handle your demands for United kingdom PhD theses, including examining the status of the demands
- As readers you’ll deal directly with EThOS so does not need to complete a document delivery request
- Ou peut-rrtre un staff and research students it’s still titled to gain access to non-United kingdom based PhD theses by filling out a document delivery request
- In some instances where EThOS is not able to provide a United kingdom thesis Ou peut-rrtre un staff and research students can can get on by filling out a standard document delivery request. The thesis is going to be provided through direct loan
- The EThOS product is both faster and less expensive than the prior British Theses service which took it’s origin from microfilm
- The British Library no more arranges interlibrary loans for United kingdom PhD theses
- Interlibrary Loan procedures for other kinds of request in the British Library (articles and books for instance) will stay the same
For those who have questions about using EThOS contact the Document Delivery Team (email@example.com kingdom or even the Library Helpdesk ).