Applicants to Northcentral University’s PhD running a business Administration having a specialization in Advanced Accounting program must hold a master’s degree having a background within the accounting field. If the applicant includes a master’s degree but it’s within an unrelated area, she or he might be needed to consider additional courses prior to being formally accepted in to the degree program. Northcentral University’s online graduate programs should already have a very bachelor’s degree.
A dissertation is needed to accomplish the PhD running a business Administration having a specialization in Advanced Accounting program provided by Northcentral College. Students must complete four doctorate dissertation classes additionally to some doctorate comprehensive examination course. More often than not spent signed up for the amount program is devoted for the completing a dissertation however, the curriculum includes courses on advanced accounting topics. A few of these topics include advanced tax strategies, advanced forensic accounting, advanced managing accounting, advanced cost accounting, and advanced worldwide accounting.
Program Length/Total Credits Needed:
Educational funding can be obtained to qualifying students. Graduated pupils may make an application for Federal Stafford Loan or even the Federal Graduate PLUS Loan. Military personnel and veterans may be eligible for a special assistance or tuition reduction.
Tuition, Educational Funding & Start Dates
Since every student differs, there is not a “one-size-fits-allInch for college information. Start dates and tuition frequently vary between selected programs, and educational funding possibilities are unique to every student’s conditions.
Complete the shape right to obtain the most up-to-date and accurate information according to your best program and conditions.
Complete this type to request more information and obtain your solutions and advice.
Needed Classes for a PhD running a business Administration having a Specialization in Advanced Accounting:
Degree program and course needs are susceptible to change. Contact Northcentral College to verify probably the most accurate information before signing up for a course.
Needed Foundation Courses (12 credit hrs)
- MGT 7019: Ethics running a business
- SKS 7000: Proper Understanding Studies
- BTM 7001: Advanced Scholarly Writing
- STAT 8028: Business Statistics
- BTM 7701: Research Subject, Problem, Purpose, and Questions
- BTM 7070: Advanced Business Statistics
- BTM 7702: Research Methods and fashions
- BTM 7703: Qualitative Methods
- BTM 7704: Quantitative Methods
Doctorate Dissertation Courses (15 credits)
- CMP 9500B: Doctorate Comprehensive Examination
- DIS 9501B: Doctorate Dissertation Research I
- DIS 9502B: Doctorate Dissertation Research II
- DIS 9503B: Doctorate Dissertation Research III
- DIS 9504B: Doctorate Dissertation Research IV
Specialization Courses (18 credit hrs)
Select six from the following:
- ACC 7000: Advanced Managing Accounting
- ACC 7010: Advanced Accounting and Fraud Examination Techniques
- ACC 7015: Advanced Forensic Accounting
- ACC 7020: Advanced Comprising Non-Profit Organizations
- ACC 7025: Advanced Tax Strategies
- ACC 7030: Advanced Auditing Methods and exercise
- ACC 7035: Advanced Accounting Theory and Policy
- ACC 7040: Advanced Worldwide Accounting
- ACC 7045: Advanced Cost Accounting
- ACC 8010: Advanced Accounting Capstone Project
Graduates of Northcentral University’s PhD running a business Administration having a specialization in Advanced Accounting possess the chance to pursue jobs both in the non-public sector and also the greater education field.
Accounting positions might be provided by financial firms, accounting firms, and mid to large-scale companies and organizations. Graduates also provide the chance to pursue positions with the us government. Some possible job titles for graduates of the degree program could include:
- Internal auditor
- Tax accountant
For comprehensive consumer information click the link
Northcentral College strives to allow students to create informed choices regarding their academic program selection by looking into making disclosures to prospective students inside a obvious, timely, and significant way. Click the link. to learn more.
Northcentral College is regionally accredited through the WASC Senior College and College Commission (WSCUC). 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501 1.510.748.9001, world wide web.wascsenior.org.
NCU’s Bachelor of economic Administration, Master of business administration, DBA and PhD-BA degree business programs within the School of economic and Technology Management are accredited through the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, 7007 College Blvd. Suite 420, Overland Park, Kansas, 66211, 913-339-9356.
Online resources Education (Mediterranean) PK-12 program at NCU has gotten initial five-year accreditation through the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC). TEAC accreditation certifies that Northcentral College provides evidence that it is Mediterranean program adheres to TEAC’s quality concepts and can support educational leadership for today’s PK-12 teachers through courses which are current and highly relevant to the area. The Northcentral College Master of your practice Program, which is made to prepare professional educators to get effective leaders, reflective practitioners and effective communicators inside the diverse field of your practice, focusing on improving teaching, learning, research and leadership contributions throughout PK-12 Education, is granted Initial Accreditation through the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC) for 5 years, from 2013-2018.
• Online resources Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy (MAMFT) degree program at NCU may be the first program with learning online to get the Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education’s (COAMFTE) coveted programmatic accreditation, making certain the University’s program aligns with national accreditation standards. Online resources Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy Program at Northcentral College is accredited through the Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education from the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, 112 South Alfred Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314, Tel. No. (703) 838-9808.
Active programs and specializations can vary. Please contact NCU for current program and specialization choices.
Program lengths vary by institution. Program outcomes and/or salaries aren’t guaranteed and vary based on each institutions specific curriculum. Educational funding might be open to individuals who qualify.
2003- 2016 Study.com. Other trademarks and s belong to their particular proprietors. All legal rights reserved.