So, you have been following the proverb “slow and steady wins the race”, but you did not know that it does not apply to the dissertation writing. And now you are in a hell of burning deadlines, unclear instructions, and your contentious supervisor. Luckily, you have found gurudissertation.com and you can have a sigh of relief. Even if you still believe that you can cope with your dissertation on your own, better rely on real academic gurus!
A great dissertation is not a problem for our amazing team of all-mighty experts. Cooperating with them, you will not only stay away from stress, but also get the highest quality of content imaginable. To dispel your doubts, we are going to describe you how exactly our PhD writers are going to deal with all the chapters of a dissertation you are going to order. One by one. Read on and get ready to hire an equipped and qualified helper!
Let’s start with dissertation hypothesis help
A hypothesis in dissertation is a so-called prediction based on the main question of your study. As a rule, it is a statement composed before the research has began. The hypothesis should be related to the core problem of the paper and briefly describe the results of the future research.
Our writers will make sure to create a debatable, straight-to-the-point and clear hypothesis on the theory of your future dissertation and test it in the further text of the entire work.
Writing dissertation abstracts: online writing gurus to the rescue
Writing a dissertation abstract, our experts make a short summary of your dissertation in order to present the entire work to the potential reader. An abstract is written to let the reader understand from the very beginning, whether or not it is the material he/she is looking for.
Writing a good and short summary and selecting the key points from a large piece of writing is a real art. And yes, our gurus have already acquired this skill.
When asking our team to create an abstract for you, remember to check the regulations. Traditionally, an abstract is 200 words long, but some institutions specify another word limit and do not accept the paper once it is not met. Please check and mention this detail to make sure that you are going to get exactly what you need.
Next step: dissertation introduction
Writing a dissertation introduction for you, our writers are going to include:
- Aims and objectives of your research and all the necessary explanations to define the beginning of the dissertation;
- The clear and practical context to show your reader what your dissertation is about and the reasons why this specific topic was chosen;
- A more detailed discussion of the dissertation hypothesis;
- A description of the dissertation shape chapter by chapter with detailed explanations how the argument is developed and how the chapters fit together.
Moving to the dissertation literature review help
One of the most complex parts of your paper is a literature review. Dissertation needs to be carefully planned, and a literature review section requires careful thought. Our experts are going to create a comprehensive one, even if the topic of your paper is broad enough and has already been researched.
They are going to include brief allusions to other disciplines and studies, as well as suggest and prove the reliance on the primary and secondary sources. Our gurus will make sure to include:
- A detailed historical discussion;
- A discussion of different “schools of thought” and their influence on the topic;
- Testing the validity of the findings in terms of the cultural context and time period;
- Outlining the main principals of the discussion (social, philosophical, methodological, etc).
Your future dissertation methodology
The next step of the long process of writing is methodology. Dissertation writers we have here, are at your service to help you:
- Define and describe the best and the most appropriate research methods for your paper;
- Choose the paradigm of the research: describing the facts, explaining them, locating them in the specific context (political, social, anthropological, etc.);
- The selection of the most suitable research strategy: statistics, surveys, interviews, experiment, documentary, video/audio observation, etc.;
- Outline all the methods of the data processing to organize and summarize the methodology chapter.
And now dissertation results chapter for you
The good thing is that you have decided to order a results chapter dissertation from us, because it is the most boring part of it. However, there is nothing impossible for our gurus and once you entrust your paper to them, you can be sure to receive the full-pack of the writing features, which make a dissertation really amazing. For you, they will:
- Include tables and charts or interviews as a part of the results chapter or in the appendices if needed (don’t forget to specify this in your order instructions);
- Use well-composed headings and subheadings to make sure that the potential reader will follow the argument and keep the track easily;
- Include clear and thoughtful information about what has been found out by means of the research and how.
Almost there: dissertation discussion chapter
Finally, this is discussion! Dissertation core or even its heart. This is where our gurus will carefully tie the hypothesis, the information they have gathered, and all the primary research, and arguments, and models, and everything, and anything. Here they are going to include all the necessary and the most important findings and the explanation of their potential meaning. The evaluation of the research process itself, as well as of the limitations and efforts done will also be included in this section. In a word, the results of the study are going to be presented in this chapter the fullest and clearest manner possible.
Finally dissertation conclusion: help from qualified experts
On of the most favorite things of our helper is writing dissertation conclusion. First, because the long journey is almost over; second, because they cannot wait to make you happy with a perfect document you are up to get. For you, they will create a brief and accurate conclusion chapter, adhering to the research questions and the hypothesis. Well, guess, the loop is finally closed!
But this is not the whole story. The only thing left is to place your order with us, upload as many instructions and materials as possible, and make the step forward to your promising future!