Note You are able to 18.104.22.168 .’).fadeIn(‘slow’)” style=’color:#990000’>click here to request a re-upload. We prioritize re-uploads by quantity of demands from unique visitors.
release date: 2008
Laurie E. Rozakis, Ph.D
AVI / PDF
13 hrs. total
Finally, a simple-to-use resource that can help everyday students dramatically upgrade their everyday writing! Video Aided Instruction’s completely new Change Your Writing DVD series is sort of a virtual writing clinic on DVD. It will help junior high school students through adults (especially challenged learners requiring removal) to convey themselves better enhance their command of grammar, usage, and mechanics meet (and exceed) the needs of the assignments concentrate on their intention as well as their audience and create a way of writing that’s smooth, engaging, and truly their very own!
Using these unique programs, viewers will master the methods of:
* brainstorming and becoming ideas lower in writing
* turning a jumble of ideas right into a structured outline
* beating stalling and treating “blinking cursor syndrome”
* writing sentences which are varied, interesting, and grammatically correct
* constructing sentences that hang together cohesively and therefore are divided logically
* guiding the readers gracefully from each point to another
* writing captivating introductions and compelling conclusions
* excelling in poetry, short tales, along with other creative writing assignments
* learning new words by utilizing roots, prefixes, suffixes, context clues, word cards, etc.
* staying away from errors in spelling, punctuation, agreement, word choice, along with other areas
* and far, a lot more!
Now students can avoid the type of incoherent, disorganized, and error-laden writing that inspires teachers to interrupt the proverbial red pen: they are able to finally learn how to articulate their ideas effectively and really upgrade their writing!
NOTE: The Ten DVDs within this invaluable series make ideal self-study aids, plus they’re the best sources for educators (teachers, professors, managers, etc.) who would like to further their very own professional development, provide in-service practicing their staff people, or supplement and boost their classroom training.
the ten programs within the
Change Your Writing Series are:
* Organizing Your Ideas
* Overcoming Author’s Block
* Crafting Sentences
* Building Sentences
* Connections & Transitions
* Introductions & Conclusions
* Expressing Yourself Creatively
* Enhancing Your Vocabulary
* Staying away from Common Errors
Downloads Associated with VAI – The Entire Change Your Writing Series [10 DVDs – Rip, PDF]