So, you have been following the proverb “slow and steady wins the race”, but you did not know that it does not apply to the dissertation writing. And now you are in a hell of burning deadlines, unclear instructions, and your contentious supervisor. Luckily, you have found gurudissertation.com and you can have a sigh of relief. Even if you still believe that you can cope with your dissertation on your own, better rely on real academic gurus!
A great dissertation is not a problem for our amazing team of all-mighty experts. Cooperating with them, you will not only stay away from stress, but also get the highest quality of content imaginable. To dispel your doubts, we are going to describe you how exactly our PhD writers are going to deal with all the chapters of a dissertation you are going to order. One by one. Read on and get ready to hire an equipped and qualified helper!
Let’s start with dissertation hypothesis help
A hypothesis in dissertation is a so-called prediction based on the main question of your study. As a rule, it is a statement composed before the research has began. The hypothesis should be related to the core problem of the paper and briefly describe the results of the future research.
Our writers will make sure to create a debatable, straight-to-the-point and clear hypothesis on the theory of your future dissertation and test it in the further text of the entire work.
Writing dissertation abstracts: online writing gurus to the rescue
Writing a dissertation abstract, our experts make a short summary of your dissertation in order to present the entire work to the potential reader. An abstract is written to let the reader understand from the very beginning, whether or not it is the material he/she is looking for.
Writing a good and short summary and selecting the key points from a large piece of writing is a real art. And yes, our gurus have already acquired this skill.
When asking our team to create an abstract for you, remember to check the regulations. Traditionally, an abstract is 200 words long, but some institutions specify another word limit and do not accept the paper once it is not met. Please check and mention this detail to make sure that you are going to get exactly what you need.
Next step: dissertation introduction
Writing a dissertation introduction for you, our writers are going to include:
- Aims and objectives of your research and all the necessary explanations to define the beginning of the dissertation;
- The clear and practical context to show your reader what your dissertation is about and the reasons why this specific topic was chosen;
- A more detailed discussion of the dissertation hypothesis;
- A description of the dissertation shape chapter by chapter with detailed explanations how the argument is developed and how the chapters fit together.
Moving to the dissertation literature review help
One of the most complex parts of your paper is a literature review. Dissertation needs to be carefully planned, and a literature review section requires careful thought. Our experts are going to create a comprehensive one, even if the topic of your paper is broad enough and has already been researched.
They are going to include brief allusions to other disciplines and studies, as well as suggest and prove the reliance on the primary and secondary sources. Our gurus will make sure to include:
- A detailed historical discussion;
- A discussion of different “schools of thought” and their influence on the topic;
- Testing the validity of the findings in terms of the cultural context and time period;
- Outlining the main principals of the discussion (social, philosophical, methodological, etc).
Your future dissertation methodology
The next step of the long process of writing is methodology. Dissertation writers we have here, are at your service to help you:
- Define and describe the best and the most appropriate research methods for your paper;
- Choose the paradigm of the research: describing the facts, explaining them, locating them in the specific context (political, social, anthropological, etc.);
- The selection of the most suitable research strategy: statistics, surveys, interviews, experiment, documentary, video/audio observation, etc.;
- Outline all the methods of the data processing to organize and summarize the methodology chapter.
And now dissertation results chapter for you
The good thing is that you have decided to order a results chapter dissertation from us, because it is the most boring part of it. However, there is nothing impossible for our gurus and once you entrust your paper to them, you can be sure to receive the full-pack of the writing features, which make a dissertation really amazing. For you, they will:
- Include tables and charts or interviews as a part of the results chapter or in the appendices if needed (don’t forget to specify this in your order instructions);
- Use well-composed headings and subheadings to make sure that the potential reader will follow the argument and keep the track easily;
- Include clear and thoughtful information about what has been found out by means of the research and how.
Almost there: dissertation discussion chapter
Finally, this is discussion! Dissertation core or even its heart. This is where our gurus will carefully tie the hypothesis, the information they have gathered, and all the primary research, and arguments, and models, and everything, and anything. Here they are going to include all the necessary and the most important findings and the explanation of their potential meaning. The evaluation of the research process itself, as well as of the limitations and efforts done will also be included in this section. In a word, the results of the study are going to be presented in this chapter the fullest and clearest manner possible.
Finally dissertation conclusion: help from qualified experts
On of the most favorite things of our helper is writing dissertation conclusion. First, because the long journey is almost over; second, because they cannot wait to make you happy with a perfect document you are up to get. For you, they will create a brief and accurate conclusion chapter, adhering to the research questions and the hypothesis. Well, guess, the loop is finally closed!
But this is not the whole story. The only thing left is to place your order with us, upload as many instructions and materials as possible, and make the step forward to your promising future!
The main purpose of Chapter 3 of your dissertation, which is methodology, is to give enough information to an experienced investigator to be able to replicate the study. Some tutors ask students to create some kind of a textbook instead.
However, research should be structured appropriately to demonstrate all the major parts of the entire project, including measures and methods of the assignment that should work together in order to successfully address the main question of your study. Therefore, your third chapter should begin with the paragraph that shows the purpose of your study. Check and put some subjects to help you construct an effective methodology chapter.
The methodology chapter, which is usually Chapter 3, presents the information to let the reader understand all the steps and scientific methods used by researcher to learn more about validity and reliability of the study.
As any other chapter, this one should also start with a brief introduction. Here you should restate the purpose and add a small overview of a chapter. No need to apply much imagination, just write as follows: “Chapter 3 includes research methods design appropriateness review, a brief discussion of sample and population. In addition to that, Chapter 3 presents…”
Your introduction should be about three paragraphs and should not contain the title “Introduction”.
Some institutions make this section optional, the others require it to be included. Here you should specify if the research is experimental, quasi-experimental, causal-comparative, correlational, qualitative, quantitative, mixed methods, or another. Try to be as specific as possible. This kind of approach should be defended by comparing with other methods and denying those that do not meet the needs of your study.
This section should not be structured as a simple textbook-like description of different research designs, but rather focused on the effort to find the most rational design appropriate to your study.
Base this section on the problem you investigate, the theoretical framework of a study, and its purpose. Include sufficient details to suggest some recommendations about the answers to the core research questions. The main aim of this section is to convince the reader that the chosen approach and research design is maximum appropriate for the desired results.
This section should explicate the type of research design you use (historical, correlational, phenomenological, etc.). Also, one should justify and demonstrate deviations from the steps necessary to complete the research design.
Include a description of the independent variables and dependent variables. The dependent one is a response that is influenced by the independent treatment. The independent variables are under the researcher’s control, and they provide act as a factor of a study. Thus, if you are performing a qualitative study, there are no independent and dependent variables.
The research design should establish a strong sequence of the events in a research process. The size of this section depends on the number of experiments performed and results expected.
So, the detailed explanation of each method and point should be documented. Include the following elements:
- • Highlight a rationale for your research method (qualitative, quantitative, or mixed) and appropriateness. Don’t forget to include an explanation why you have selected a certain method instead of another.
- • Highlight a rationale that would explain why the chosen research design (experimental or non-experimental, for instance) is suitable for the study. Here you should not provide a list and descriptions of different types of design, but rather explain why the chosen one fits the best.
- • Show how the design you have chosen will help to accomplish the goals of a study.
- • Describe the reasons why the chosen design is the most appropriate choice for this research.
Summarize all you have written in the last part of this section. The last paragraph should include a short explanation of data analysis. Conclude it with a sentence that would introduce the next chapter of your dissertation.