Ang, J. Y. (2003). Non-intellectual factors associated with doing homework as well as their effects tothe academic performance from the grade three pupils. (Unpublished master’s thesis). Trinity College of Quezon City, Quezon City.
– These studies study determined 5 non-intellectual factors (time spent, attitude, relevant issues, parents’ reactions and difficulty level) from the grade three pupils of Xavier School in performing homework and just how it affects their academic performance during school year 2002-2003.
Antonio, A. Z. (1993). Androgynous males: an exploratory study of the development. (Unpublished master’s thesis). Miriam College Foundation, Quezon City.
– This research investigated the developmental reputation of selected Filipino male adolescents considered androgynous. It explored and described their house background, their school encounters, adjustments and interpersonal existence styles because these related and led to the introduction of androgyny.
Antonio, A. Z. (2002). “Malasakit at aruga ng ama”: a phenomenological search for generative fathering. (Unpublished master’s thesis). Miriam College Foundation, Quezon City.
– This research explores the phenomenon of generative fathering through fathers’ narrative accounts about how exactly they interact with and take care of their kids. While using generative perspective, the research centered on the much deeper, highly qualitative how to go about “good fathering” as felt by Filipino fathers in numerous conditions.
Balbin, L. Z. (2003). School libraries and elementary education: a comparative study of selected local and foreign private school libraries. (Unpublished master’s thesis). College from the Philippines Diliman, Quezon City.
– This research compares local and foreign private school libraries within the Philippines according to their organization, programs, and services to discover their similarities and variations and how they may study from one another to enhance services.
Basadre, P. M. (2006). Studying interest, confidence with text and studying performance of grade 4 public school pupils. (Unpublished master’s thesis). College from the Philippines Diliman, Quezon City.
– This research aimed to research the relationships among studying interest, confidence with text, and studying performance of grade 4 school pupils. The pupils’ degree of studying interest was assessed according to their most preferred and least preferred title of texts given to them before actual studying. The pupils’ studying performance was measured through studying performance tests both in narrative and expository texts. Thirty (30) public school pupils from Bulacan took part in this research. The respondents were selected at random from five heterogeneous classes.
Calleja, J. D. (2000) Self-concept and academic achievement of gifted Filipino students. (Unpublished master’s thesis). College from the Philippines Diliman, Quezon City.
– This research aimed to duplicate research findings that support the presence of a self- concept – academic achievement relationship among gifted Filipino students. It examined the connection between academic achievement and both overall self- concept and it is specific factors.
Additionally, it examined the connection between certain demographic variables, namely, gender, parents’ occupation and fogeys’ educational attainment, and academic achievement and self-concept.
Catanghal, T. M. (2000). Cooperative learning within the teaching of grade three mathematics to Xavier elementary school students. (Unpublished master’s thesis). Ateneo de Manila College, Quezon City.
– This practicum paper concentrates on cooperative learning in teaching math and provides a short summary of cooperative learning – its history, benefits of utilizing it and the way to have great results. Additionally, it contains lesson plans/ modules in number theory, fractions, geometry and graphs.
Concepcion, M. O. (2005) Project-based instructional the perception of computer education: an event revisited. (Unpublished master’s thesis). College from the Philippines Diliman, Quezon City.
– Project-Based Learning being an approach lacks globally recognized model or theory. Thus, one reason for these studies would be to incorporate the most recent thinking on standards and assessment to stipulate an organized PBL model that teachers can change and help teachers plan and implement effectively this learning approach within the classroom, hence growing the training achievement and participation of scholars.
Dairo, D. R. (2004). Ang pamayanang Pilipino another quarter module in Araling Panlipunan 2: An Ignatian pedagogical paradigm-based approach. (Unpublished master’s thesis). Ateneo de Manila College, Quezon City.
– The primary purpose of this practicum paper is to make a teaching module that’s appropriate towards the Araling Panlipunan curriculum for that Grade Two Degree of Xavier School. It aims to supply teaching materials and provide students an account balance of activities and subject material for development in areas of reflection, competence and concern. It likewise aims to pay for students with possibilities to interact positively in constructing and applying social understanding, emphasizing the relationships among ideas, people, places and occasions.
De Guzman, F. V. V. (1998) A suggested computer education curriculum forXavierGrade School. (Unpublished master’s thesis). Ateneo de Manila College, Quezon City.
– This research aims to supply the pc Education in Xavier Elementary School having a spiralling curriculum that develops easily and sequentially as the story goes in one level to a different. It shows an evaluation from the existing topics adopted for every grade level and also the topics within the suggested curriculum before summarizing what let towards the suggested curriculum.
Dy, A. Y. (2003). The lineage profile, academic performance and also the attitude from the Grade 5XavierSchoolpupils towards Oriental. (Unpublished master’s thesis). Trinity College of Quezon City, Quezon City.
– This research aims to look for the lineage profile, academic performance and attitudes from the Grade 5 pupils of Xavier School towards Chinese for the exact purpose of enhancing the school develop and implement a much better Chinese program. The research worked using the factors affecting the attitudes and academic performance from the pupils towards understanding the Oriental.
Enriquez, E. L. (1998). The concept of media education in thePhilippines: a situation study of the expertise of the Philippine Association for Media Education. (Unpublished master’s thesis). College from the Philippines Diliman, Quezon City.
– This research was conducted to determine baseline data on media education within the Philippines by searching at the expertise of the Philippine Association for Media Education whose people educate the press within the preschool, elementary school, and school levels. The main points from the study are an assessment from the pedagogical approaches utilized by media teachers within the classroom, the contexts of those approaches, and also the theoretical assumptions that inform this teaching practice.
Fainsan, T. H. (2005). Personal attributes business characteristics and job levels of stress of elementary school teachers: their relationship to teacher performance. (Unpublished master’s thesis). Trinity College of Quezon City, Quezon City.
– This research was conducted to look for the relationship between job stress and teaching performance among a hundred-15 (115) elementary school teachers of Xavier School. Particularly, it delved around the causes of stressors within the organization for example school atmosphere, business climate, business health, business communication and business leadership.
Gorres, M. J. Teachers’ competencies and students’ performance using computer-enriched instruction (CEI) towards improved delivery of instructional services. (Unpublished master’s thesis). Trinity College of Quezon City, Quezon City.
– The goal of the research was to look for the competencies of Grade V and Grade Mire teachers and also the academic performance from the a hundred 70 four (174) students once they were in Grade V of SY 2003- 2004 and 1 st quarter of Grade Mire of SY 2004-2005 in using computer enriched instructions in Xavier Elementary school. Particularly the research explored around the: demographic profile of teachers, their amount of competencies in delivery laptop or computer-enriched instruction, and academic performance of scholars.
Manuel, F. V. (1977). The establishment and organization of the population education collection for that UPCollegeofEducation Library. (Unpublished master’s thesis). College from the Philippines Diliman, Quezon City.
– This research aimed to organize guidelines and plans for that establishment of the population education collection for that College from the Philippines College of your practice Library. It could also be utilized as one for creating similar collections in other teacher-training institutions and colleges of your practice. The primary thrusts from the study take presctiption the potential acquisitions policy and programs, organization processes and services of these a group.
Nabua, E. A. (1989) A suggested functional-notional training for British communication arts in grade four. (Unpublished master’s thesis). Philippine Normal College, Manila City.
– This project is definitely an make an effort to create a functional-notional training in British Communication Arts for grade four like a guide within the preparation of the British Language Program for Xavier School, Elementary School Unit. To supply the teachers source material for revision, a listing has been created from the language products that have been introduced in grade four which are classified and combined with communication operates to that they are associated using mainly DA Wilkins’ framework. Similarly, a listing has been created of situations around that the student puts language to make use of, vocabulary products, pronunciation products, spelling and ability as a copywriter.
Natividad, J. N. . Overview of personalizing education: the relevance of their practices within the teaching – learning process inXavierGrade Schoolfor SY 1994-1995. (Unpublished master’s thesis). Philippine Normal College, Manila City.
– This research was conducted to determine the relevance from the practices from the Personalizing Education Approach compared to the current-day teaching-learning process. It aimed to at least one) find out the factors and practices from the Personalizing Education Approach, 2) evaluate these 4 elements about how these motivated students to review, 3) design a brand new system which may be more functional to satisfy the learner’s developmental needs and 4) find out the practices in Personalizing Education which may be highly relevant to the brand new system.
Nicolau, M. S. (2003). The results of phoneme awareness around the studying performance from the grade one pupils. (Unpublished master’s thesis). Trinity College of Quezon City, Quezon City.
– This research investigated the results of phoneme awareness around the studying performance from the grade one pupils. Particularly, it tried to (1) identify the amount of phoneme understanding of the grade one pupils once they were in Prep (2) determine the studying performance of the identical group of pupils who have reached grade one (3) understand the factor between your phoneme awareness and also the studying performance from the grade one pupils (4) explain which from the phoneme awareness considerably modify the studying performance from the grade one pupils.
Odron- de Luna, R. (1998). Students’ constructs on pressure and motion. (Unpublished master’s thesis). Philippine Normal College, Manila City)
– The primary reason for this research ended up being to investigate different constructs of Pressure and Motion of scholars in Grade Mire, Newbie and 4th year Senior high school. Using the outcomes of this research, policy makers could use the findings as guidelines in restructuring the science curriculum for elementary and school. For science teachers, they might make use of the lead to alter the different teaching strategies they employ in teaching science concepts.
Padonan, M. E. (2004). Anime’ cartoon shows, behavior of grade two students as well as their academic performance: grounds for an intervention program. (Unpublished master’s thesis). Trinity College of Quezon City, Quezon City.
– This research was conducted to discover the connection of anime’ cartoon shows towards the conduct manifested through the grade 2 students as observed by their teachers as well as their academic performance.
Pelias, M. B. (2005). A suggested anti-bullying bibliotherapy program for Grade seven students ofXavierSchool. (Unpublished master’s thesis). Ateneo de Manila College, Quezon City.
– The purpose of this practicum paper would be to propose bibliotherapy as a good tool to counter bullying and it is damaging effects on self-esteem. A bibliotherapy program is suggested with studying and discussion modules for grade seven students.
Perez, C. R. (2000). BASICS (fundamental instructional skills within the core subjects) – remedial studying plantilla for grade three atXavierSchool. (Unpublished master’s thesis). Ateneo de Manila College, Quezon City.
– This paper aims to supply teacher-made exercises and learning encounters you can use like a beginning point for BASICS students and teachers. BASICS is short for for Fundamental Instructional Skills within the Core Subjects. Xavier school offers BASICS enter in Studying, Mathematics, and Language however grades. BASICS-remedial Studying Program is really a special program for slow readers in Grade 1, 2, and three.
Rivera, T. A. (1998). Learning environments of chemistry classes in selected secondary schools. (Unpublished master’s thesis). College from the Philippines Diliman, Quezon City.
– This research was carried out to determine which psychosocial variations in chemistry classroom environments appear in selected secondary schools, how different psychosocial learning environments in chemistry classes connect with students’ attitude toward and achievement in chemistry and just how attitude toward chemistry pertains to achievement within this subject. The research also attempted to determine if students and teachers see exactly the same chemistry classroom environments similarly.
Suelto, F. B. (1999). Strengthening media education – integration within the studying curriculum. (Unpublished master’s thesis). Ateneo de Manila College, Quezon City.
– This paper explains the introduction of the evaluation instrument of media education- integration and it is implementation to assist measure the media education program of the curriculum. Additionally, it provides recent results for media-integration-implementation in Xavier School.
Tan, A. (2005). A module on using an authentic electronic storybook like a support for studying comprehension. (Unpublished master’s thesis) Ateneo de Manila College, Quezon City.
– The primary purpose of this practicum paper would be to create and develop a digital CD- ROM speaking book and carry it out inside a class to find out whether or not this supports studying comprehension skills. This is done utilizing a module particularly created for using the CD-ROM speaking book which is interactive and multimedia.
The abilities employed by the scholars within the electronic storybook include noting important details, making logical inferences and drawing conclusions concerning the story, identifying the primary concept of a particular text and showing mastery of comprehension skills needed in the grade level.
Tan, M. C. (2003). Results of discipline set of the behaviour from the elementary school students ofXavierSchool. (Unpublished master’s thesis). Trinity College of Quezon City, Quezon City.
– This research aims to determine if the discipline report from teachers affects the behaviour of scholars. The investigator searched for to look for the results of the Discipline Set of the behaviour of grades 4, 5 and 6 students because generally, it’s within this stage that students during these grade levels would challenge their teacher’s persistence.