ProQuest Dissertations and Theses United kingdom Ireland (also referred to as Index to Theses):
Probably the most comprehensive available record of doctorate theses in the Uk and Ireland, available these days on ProQuest.
Expanding ProQuest Dissertations and Theses Content Worldwide
ProQuest Dissertations and Theses United kingdom Ireland (PQDT United kingdom Ireland) continues to be meticulously compiling citations to British and Irish dissertations and theses. The corpus of U.K. and Ireland dissertations and master’s theses within this product presently comprises over 500, 000 records, with a few additional 15,000 citations added yearly.
The gathering offers:
- Probably the most comprehensive available report on theses, with abstracts recognized for greater levels by universities within the Uk and Ireland, since 1716.
- Use of bibliographic coverage of theses created by British and Irish universities.
- Bibliographic listings for content for 1950-1986.
- Abstracts for content since 1986.
Complete records, most abundant in comprehensive coverage
An increasing number of open-access U.K. and Ireland theses are for auction on institutional repositories, but they’re only a tiny proportion from the final amount of theses created yearly.
Unlike institutional repositories, PQDT United kingdom Ireland doesn’t depend on individual academics to upload their works, making certain coverage from leading British universities. PQDT United kingdom Ireland also provides consistent bibliographic standards across all records, and simple mix searching of U.K. graduate works, in addition to global coverage when coupled with ProQuest Dissertations and Theses (PQDT).
Valued content that’s affordable and precise
The Uk and Ireland boast most of the world’s leading research universities. Graduate works from British and Irish institutions happen to be frequently requested by ProQuest’s existing PQDT customers.
And since PQDT United kingdom Ireland is around the ProQuest platform, other benefits include:
- No requirement for training: PQDT United kingdom Ireland is as simple as using PQDT. Access this excellent assortment of dissertation records without getting to learn to navigate a brand new interface.
- Mix search along with other ProQuest products for greater usage rates, with less library administration.
- Search PQDT United kingdom Ireland records concurrently with PQDT to supply your library users having a complete look at British-language dissertations and theses.
- Forget about searching across multiple databases it’s on this page!
- No unique setup or software needed.
- Upgrade offers for PQDT Full Text
- Digitization and archiving of the retrospective dissertations
- Discount rates on large orders or dissertation copy purchases
Request a totally free trial today! Speak to a ProQuest account representative at (800) 521-0600, x73344 or send us an email at email@example.com .
Blog publish around the popular Netflix series ‘Making a Killer:’ Is Steven Avery innocent? Newspapers, journals and dissertations can help you decide. Compiled by Janet McGough and published Feb 10, 2016.