Updated August 31, 2015
This is a resume example for any professional author. This task seeker has a multitude of experience, a lot of it outdoors of her current industry. For individuals job encounters, she concentrates on the abilities she developed that report towards the industry she’s now thinking about.
This resume includes a resume summary and core competencies list to more clearly explain why, despite limited experience in the market, the task seeker is a perfect candidate.
Professional Author Resume Example
Katherine R. Riley
Professional Author: Certified Professional Resume Author (CPRW), Technical Writing, Academic Writing, Business Writing, Copywriting
Gifted and versatile author, experienced in technical communications. Effectively generated countless business materials, including reports, letters, proposals, presentations, press announcements, memos, reviews, and manuals. Greater than 10 experience writing creative copy for direct response markets and marketing advertising. Skillfully designed and created material for newsletters, brochures, and flyers. Authored first-rate essays and articles for publication, in publications an internet-based. Passionate and inventive customer-focused author, skilled at details and producing only first-rate work. Tremendous integrity and customary sense.
Junk Mail, Copywriting, Proposal Development, Presentations, Press Announcements, Articles, Essays, Research, Sales Promotions, Resumes, Pr, Team Leadership, Contacting, Editing, Entrepreneur, Prospecting, Brochures and Newsletters, Target Marketing Customer Support, Information Analysis, Research Reports.
Client/Vendor Relations. Project Management Software, Print Production, Graphics, Database Management, Coordinating and Scheduling, Business.
- Bs. Ellis College of NYIT
- 3.6 GPA, magna cum laude
- Double major in in Professional and Technical Writing, and Behavior Sciences
- Minor running a business
- Affiliate in Arts. American Intercontinental College
- 3.75 GPA, honors every semester
- Concentration running a business Administration
Freelance Author, Owner and President
Silver Resume Creations
- Provide an array of writing services to numerous clients, companies, publications, and websites, including: resumes and canopy letters, chapter summaries, articles, writing prompts, press announcements, how-to articles, and presentations.
- Regularly use the next websites: Author’s Village U, AcaDemon, eCopywriters, Inland Press, Creating Words, WritersCollege.com, Freelancers.com, Elance.com, oDesk, Sandbox Advisors
Verona Area School District
- Trained multiple classes for middle-school and-school students that centered on developing writing and studying skills
- Academic co-consultant to highschool newspaper group: trained writing and editing skills and supervised student editors
Worldwide Customer Support Manager
- Supervised 25 customer support employees
- Collaborated and conveyed regularly with managers throughout the organization in a variety of departments, including production and getting
- Trained and constantly instructed employees on effective dental communication skills
- Exceeded sales goals 90% of monetary quarters within my duration of employment
- Elevated worker retention by 25% within my duration of employment through elevated transparency and much more effective and streamlined communication between sales and management
- Advertising Director
- Project Manager/Editor
- Other experience: extensive retail and customer support experience, video and audio transcription
Certifications and Awards:
- National Scholars Recognition Society
- 10 Certificates of feat to finish of ongoing education courses
- Over 35 Brain Bench Certifications
- CPRW Certification
- 14/14 exams passed for oDesk Certifications
Please Be Aware: Samples are supplied for guidance only. The provided information, including samples and examples, isn’t guaranteed for precision or legality. Letters along with other correspondence ought to be edited to suit your financial situation.