Learn How To Lay A Rock Solid Foundation Of Your Architectural Thesis.
Writing architecture thesis is the academic task to be done to get one’s own hard-earned degree in the field of architecture. It requires rigorous efforts by the students to accomplish this task. He/she may have to become a social outcast
till the achievement of architectural thesis.
You will have a wide range of subjects when you will have to write your architecture thesis. These subjects include:
- Modern architecture
- European design theory
- Southern architecture
- Gothic architecture
- Aesthetics and architecture
- Urban design theory
- Culture and architecture
- Landscape architecture
- Architectural theory
- Vernacular architecture
After choosing one particular subject of your architectural thesis, you will have to develop an architecture thesis topic. You will find a list of architecture thesis topic below.
These architecture thesis topics will enlighten and broaden your vision of architecture thesis topics.
This list of architecture thesis topics contains:
- The Interaction of Reinforced Concrete Frames and Architectural Form Subjected to Earthquake Effects
- Design of a planar mechanism for external sun shading systems
- Analysis of Planar Bar Mechanisms in Architecture
- Instrumentalisation of Natural Science for the Reconstruction of Architectural Knowledge
- Aesthetics and architecture
- Scheduling Problems in Architectural Design Process
- An Evaluation of Junction Details with Transparent Sheets in Furniture Design
- Determination of Place Concept in the Reproduction Process of Built Environment
- An Analytical Study of the Design Potentials in Kinetic Architecture
- Using Machine Learning Techniques for Early Cost Prediction of Structural Systems of Buildings
- Day lighting Evaluation in Office Buildings
- Construction of Time Conception in Architectural Realm: Siegfried Gideon and ‘Space, Time and Architecture’
Architecture Thesis Outline
This architecture thesis outline reveals that how you should structure your architectural thesis.
- Architecture thesis topic’s introduction
- Thesis statement
- Methodology chapter
- Research procedure explanation
- Results’ evaluation
- Architecture thesis conclusion
- Architecture thesis bibliography
Architecture Thesis Statement Sample
It is a sample thesis statement to help you so that you can have a clear idea of how to write an architecture thesis statement.
“In various cities throughout the country there is an ever mounting amount of urban spread out in shape of commercial and retail growth. Huge retail chains are in search of the best openings to sell their commodities and services. As this country’s population grows, there is also a rise in housing need. Our suburban communities are rapidly turning into large towns and ultimately cities. There is a raise in required infrastructure, tax base, and growth. Regrettably, it seems that much of this development is leaving behind some of the original town centers and main streets. Small shopping centers are being replaced with large box stores and vast seas of pavement. Buildings that housed banks, gas stations, and the local barber shop are being left behind, surplus shells that are no longer pleasing to their paying guests.
Recent years have shown great demand and interest in the recycling, conservation, and expansion of long unoccupied urban areas of internal city. Businesses, restaurants, and artists flock to these older buildings and areas to live, work, and play. This creates a space of vacated buildings and architecture between the urban center and the ever increasing suburban development. They are being left behind.”
You need to take care of every minor point of architecture thesis since it is a crucial step that will lead you to further success . It is sample architecture thesis proposal format. Pre pare your actual architecture thesis proposal in the same manner.
to: Name of committee members
from: Your Name
subject: Thesis Proposal
A one or two paragraph summary of thesis including clearly stated thesis statement.
Approach of finding solution to the problem
How will you test hypothesis
What will you have to present when your thesis/project ends
Evidence of hypothesis test
Write all the references