A resume for almost any customer service managing position should reflect experience, skills and qualifications.
This resume template may well be a draft to similar job titles, for example: Client Services Manager, Client Relations Manager, Customer Care Manager or Service Manager.
Refer also to – Customer Service Representative Sample
This is often a trial offer of individuals a resume.
General Job Description:
The main responsibility within the customer service manager should be to guarantee customer care by searching into making sure top-notch customer services. The manager oversees customer-service teams, requiring perfect performance, handles complaints, communicates with customers for feedback and suggestions, and advises them on product usage.
Customer Service Manager
[Street, City, Condition, Zip] [Phone] [Email
Customer Service MANAGER
- Over eight years’ experience as senior manager in Customer Service departments of organizations.
- As leader of customer care department, has received key role in improving customer understanding concerning the next tactics: mentoring, directing, supervising overall functions and staff of customer service operation, handling top-notch professional support services, offering personal interaction, and resolving varied client inquires and complex issues.
Career Objective – Customer service management role in busy atmosphere, where managing, leading and presuming needed all customer care activities and services, will assure that organization has broad-based, satisfied clientele.
- Leadership, coaching and mentoring – Ability to motivate and train others.
- Active listening.
- Studying comprehension.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Organized, together with multi-tasking ability.
MKL Services, Corporation. Fremont, OH 2002 – Present
Customer Service Manager
- Oversaw activities and supervised just a little quantity of Customer Service Representatives who provided technical support to company’s customers.
- Solved all major customer problems/queries that subordinates were not able to solve earlier.
- Trained and supervised customer service professionals to make sure optimum satisfaction of clients.
- Managed just a little quantity of Client Services Associates that focused on meeting Customer Service efficiency and quality standards.
- Introduced the operation of hiring customer service representatives.
Notable Achievements and Initiatives:
- Exceed targeted leads to customer retention, client expectations, sales and support service along with other customer service goals.
- Designed qc program and implement standards to teach employees toward high finish and success.
- Aided the department involved and top level management in solving severe issues who had been created because of firm’s products or services.
Other Key Functions:
- Aided and advised customers regarding usage and advantages of organization’s products and/or services.
- Conveyed with folks to have their valuable feedbacks and recommendations for improvement in firm’s products/services.
- Produced and maintained tailor-made customer care training course.
- Provided customers with on-the-place solutions and, when needed, refunds when dis-pleased with firm’s services.
- Documented and maintained reports associated with discussions and feedback supplied by customer and presented reports to appropriate department allowing further improvement in products/services.
- Bachelor’s degree operating a company Administration – Sales Marketing
- Master’s operating a company Administration – Sales Marketing
- Customer service strategy training program