(Campus Existence Computer Labs) to learn more.
The pc labs can be found on the first-come, first-serve basis to presently enrolled TTC students. Here are rules for implementing the labs. Failure to conform may lead to losing computer lab rights.
- No food or drinks
- No children
- No mobile phones
- No loud noise or disruptive behavior
- No smoking
- Lab assistants take presctiption duty to watch the facilities, perform fundamental system checks, and also to record any software and hardware problems
- No elimination of equipment (hardware, software or documentation) in the computer labs except copies of software as approved through the faculty
- No copying of software paid by . Book using the lab assistant before copying any software
- No altering of apparatus (software or hardware) except as instructed in course assignments. This includes altering cables, switches/options, modifying operating-system or software
- All software and hardware problems ought to be reported towards the lab assistant working
Purchase Print Instructions
Students be forced to pay for printing in TTC computer labs. Printing costs 10 cents per page or 12 cents for duplex (double-sided) pages.
NOTE: You’ll want a TTC Express account before you print inside a computer lab.
- Get your print card inside a TTC book shop. Cash, checks and debit/charge cards are recognized. You can also buy print cards within the library in Bldg. 510 on Primary Campus (only cash and checks recognized).
- To get at the net interface from the TTC lab computer, click Details within the PaperCut pop-up window within the upper-right corner of the screen or click the eco-friendly icon within the lower right-hands corner of the screen.
- When you are logged in, you are able to redeem your print card, add credit for your requirements, print, look at your print history, view balance and transfer funds to a different user.
- To redeem a print card, click on the Redeem Card link around the left-hands navigation bar. Enter your card number and click on Redeem. Make sure to go into the number just as listed including any dashes (-).
- When the card’s number applies, the loan on the card is going to be transferred for your requirements. This can show within the Transaction History in PaperCut Pro. You don’t have to keep your card when the credit continues to be applied for your requirements. Each number may be used just once.
- Whenever you make an effort to print from the lab computer you’ll be motivated to sign in to PaperCut Pro. This login enables you to definitely release your print job for those who have credit inside your account.
PO Box 118067
Charleston, SC 29423