1. Does music express feelings or simply elicit them? Browse the next 200 pages not to discover.
2. Women take contraception. Women then pee out unmetabolized estrogens from contraception. Pee would go to water treatment plant, estrogens not dealt with, male fish become female fish.
3. Nanoparticles are weird and that i accidentally designed a explosive device and electrocuted myself.
4. People trying meditation the very first time get turned on.
5. After I eliminate this gene, it messes the mind up. A great deal.
6. Computer AI systems can learn how to manage a warp drive and instantly build an instructional system to coach people how to get it done. My dissertation is most likely the only person around to reference the Star Wars technical manual.
7. My experimental drug doesn’t cure addiction.
8. Making new magnets from old magnets because we are not having enough magnets.
9. Inpatients with schizophrenia are more happy and socialize more poor a music listening group. It had been apparent before we started the work so we learned nothing.
10. Small things stick together. Here is a slightly simpler method to calculate their stickiness.
11. You will find amoebas residing in volcanos, however i never taken Bigfoot on film (I attempted).
12. We are able to take random bits of microbial DNA from beaver poop and set them into other bacteria to uncover something totally new, like how you can break wood lower into biofuels. Yes, I needed to dissect dead beavers and take care of their poop.
13. This protein appears like it could lead to bronchial asthma. Oh, works out it most likely does not.
14. I crunch figures utilizing a supercomputer hoping of making certain a fusion reactor in France does not get fried inside.
15. Two proteins touch one another inside a specific devote the developing heart. No clue whether it’s essential for anything.
16. I’m able to make types of galaxies inside a computer, however i can’t explain why they do not behave like real ones. Even when I party them together or stir them around.
17. People sometimes consider creatures as though they are people. People like individuals creatures a bit more than regular creatures. Except once they don’t. It’s surprising they offered me a PhD.
18. Sand washes away, don’t build important stuff onto it
19. How come an espresso stain looks the actual way it is, and just how technology-not only to create anti-laser glasses.
20. You may make antimatter relocate strange ways should you set your equipment up wrong.