“The grant funding Hired Gun won for all of us continues to be crucial for we. Becky [HG’s founder] can tell what she’s doing. We wouldn’t trust other people.” Dan Cruz, Chief executive officer, LGM Company
“Hired Gun’s experts made the grant process so stress-free. These were knowledgeable, professional and thus considerate in our budget limits. They required time to get at become acquainted with our organization and our needs, and introduced an amount of expert knowledge which was a trade. We’ll hire Hired Gun again.” Judy Emil, Chair from the Board, Kids Ferst Foundation
Consider Hired Gun Writing as the personal grants office, with experienced Grant Professionals working to obtain your organization the funding it requires.
Our company specializes in offering complete, cost-effective support through the grantseeking process. Our clients arrived at us for just one reason. They require grant money—and we write winning proposals.
Hired Gun’s Grant Services
We offer comprehensive grant services including source research, writing, tracking, follow-up, and continuous grant management to develop a stable stream of support .
We write federal, condition and native federal government grants. in addition to foundation/corporate grants. We’re distinctively capable of write proposals for health insurance and science-based projects. Based on your requirements, we provide the next services:
- Prospect Research. Finding funding could be a grueling process, but we can help you save some time and frustration. We conduct exhaustive grant source searches to recognize your top funding prospects for government, foundation and company grants. Prospect research could be customized when needed. We’ll give a complete prospect review, such as the grant source, funding amounts, deadlines along with other pertinent information, and provide recommendations for your key staff.
- On-going Grant Tracking. We’ll provide on-going prospect research and grant management services that will help you consistently monitor for funding possibilities and keep an eye on your prospects, deadlines, grant submissions, bulletins and much more. We’ll generate a digital spreadsheet database for the organization and supply your team with regular updates, or perhaps your in-house staff may assume the constant maintenance of the database.
- Letters of Inquiry. Letters of Inquiry are customized to focus on grantmakers because of prospect research or upon request.
- Project and Program Development. A great grant begins with a powerful project. Hired Gun’s grant professionals use your key staff to assist define your objectives and develop targeted projects and programs to satisfy and exceed grantors’ objectives.
- Grant Preparation. We write complete proposals for government, foundation and company grants. We use compelling narratives and effective details and figures to capture the reviewer’s attention, and make confidence and excitement inside your group as well as your project. You give to us the Request Proposal and relevant history—and we take over from there, coordinating the procedure efficiently and professionally. We offer a grant outline, an activity list and timetable of key completion dates, and strategize together with your team to guarantee the most effective product.
- Corporate Sponsorship Packages. Corporations as well as for-profit companies provide millions to nonprofits through event sponsorships, in-kind donations, volunteer time, and funds gifts. We identify appropriate corporations and make custom sponsorship proposals to secure public-sector support for the organization.
- Consultation and Evaluation. If you have a grant proposal and wish an expert evaluation before submitting it, we’ll review and critique your proposal for clearness, organization, completeness, style and grammar. We’ll make certain it matches the grantmaker’s goals, and appearance that elements can be found and obvious. We’ll then supply you with a section-by-section analysis of the proposal, with tips to target any weaknesses.
- Grant Support. In case your in-house staff are overwhelmed with multiple submissions or tight deadlines, we are able to provide additional support per hour to make certain you achieve your objectives.
Grant Services Charges
Note: At Hired Gun we don’t focus on contingency or commission.
- Prospect Research and Editing/Talking to Services: $60/hour. You might set a “to not exceed” amount.
- Grant Preparation along with other Services: We offer up-front quotes according to per hour rate of $80/hour. Because of the variance within the complexity of grant applications, the easiest method to have an accurate quote for the project would be to request a totally free, no-obligation estimate. We offer up-front cost and time estimates, and deliver detailed timesheets with completed hrs and activities. We request 1/2 payment initially, and 1/2 at project completion.
Whether it’s impractical for the organization to train on a full-time grant author using the skill and experience essential to win critical funding, hiring Hired Gun as the grant team of developers is an efficient, cost-saving approach. Through retainer plans, Hired Gun becomes your virtual grants office, constantly available to suit your needs. We’ll personalize our services around your business, supplying complete and efficient grant management for a small fraction of the price of full-time staff.
Services include focused project and program development, on-going prospect research and grant tracking, funding recommendations and planning together with your staff, and writing and submitting all of the grant proposals your business really wants to pursue. Hired Gun’s grant professionals are experienced at supplying complete, consistent and efficient grant management support, providing you with all the advantages of a strong development department with no additional worker costs.
Retainer charges derive from work estimates, and usually start at $1,000 monthly. We offer detailed timesheets with completed hrs and activities monthly.
It’s not necessary to choose. We’re professional, effective, and cost-effective.
Make use of the form below to:
Ask Us The Questions You Have, Plan a Consultation, or
Request a task Estimate
If you are unsure which services will best suit your needs, or want to speak with Hired Gun’s Senior Grant Professional, please give us a call at 1-800-818-0569. We have helped many organizations find and secure grant funding, and we are always open to offer assistance.
2013 grant funds are increasingly being allotted. Don’t allow your top possibilities goinf too soon.
Let Hired Gun position your business for lengthy-term success and make certain the next grant application is strong, compelling, and awarded.